Uttar Pradesh Shocker: Three Members of a Family Die After Inhaling Poisonous Gas Inside Well in Mahoba | πŸ“° LatestLY

Mahoba, April 23: In a tragic incident, three persons of a family died after inhaling poisonous gas inside a well in Uttar Pradesh’s Mahoba district. The deceased comprised 58-year-old Virendra Kumar and his two sons Devendra and Chandra Prakash.

According to reports, Virendra Kumar went down a well on Saturday evening to fix the motor pump. When he did not come up for long, Devendra and Chandra Prakash went down in the well, but both of them did not come up from the well for a long time either.Β Madhya Pradesh Shocker: Three of a Family Die by Suicide by Jumping Before Fast Moving Train in Tikamgarh District.

Virendra Kumar’s wife who was sitting on the well started crying for help and villagers nearby reached the spot. They went down the well and brought out the father and sons in an unconscious state.Β UP Shocker: Three Labourers Die After Inhaling Poisonous Gas While Cleaning Septic Tank in Kanpur; Investigation Underway.

All were taken to Maudaha CHC in the neighboring Hamirpur district for treatment. The doctors there declared them brought dead. District Magistrate Mahoba Manoj Kumar and Superintendent of Police Aparna Gupta reached the village and set the bodies for post mortem.

(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on Apr 23, 2023 09:31 AM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).



Images are for reference only.Images and contents gathered automatic from google or 3rd party sources.All rights on the images and contents are with their legal original owners.

Aggregated From –
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.