Uber Expands ‘Reserve’ to More Cities in India: Pre-book Your Ride and Pay in Cash!
Uber is taking India by storm, expanding its Reserve feature to six more cities across the country. Now available in 13 Indian cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi-NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, and Guwahati, Uber Reserve allows users to pre-book their rides from 30 minutes to 90 days in advance.
New Cash Payment Option for Planned Travel Seekers
In a bid to make the service more accessible, Uber is also introducing a cash payment option for its Reserve feature. This means that riders can now enjoy reliable, pre-booked rides while paying in cash. With this new payment option, Uber aims to cater to a wider range of customers and their varied travel needs.
Enhanced Earnings and Scheduling for Uber Drivers
Uber Reserve isn’t just great news for riders; it’s a win-win for drivers too! With the new feature, drivers can choose from a range of on-demand and pre-booked trips, offering them greater flexibility and control over their time on the road. Additionally, Uber Reserve allows drivers to accept trips up to 7 days in advance, enabling them to lock in their earnings and schedule ahead of time.
How to Book Your Uber Reserve Trip with Ease
Booking an Uber Reserve trip is a breeze. Here’s a simple step-by-step guide:
- Tap the Reserve icon in the updated Uber app. Schedule your ride up to 90 days or at least 30 minutes in advance.
- Review the booking details in the app, including the assigned driver as the time of travel approaches. You can cancel free of charge up to 1 hour in advance.
- Wait for the driver-partner within the included waiting time of your reservation.
- Enjoy your hassle-free ride.
- Pre-plan your next trip through Uber Reserve and stay stress-free!
With its expanded Reserve feature and the introduction of cash payments, Uber is set to revolutionize the way people travel in India. Offering a seamless product experience, Uber continues to enhance mobility options for riders and drivers alike.
Images are for reference only.Images and contents gathered automatic from google or 3rd party sources.All rights on the images and contents are with their legal original owners.